About the report
The Market Update report for the United States (US) from November 2021 is an overview of the wine market in the United States in the context of the overall alcohol market and the broader economy. It pulls together information from various data sources to summarise the size of the opportunity and Australia’s current performance in this market.
More detailed data on these markets can be found through Wine Australia’s Interactive Insights portal.
The report summarises:
- The economic recovery thus far post-COVID 19,
- Share of alcohol consumption by type,
- Trends in wine consumption including demographic, price point and channel,
- Wine imports, including Australia’s market share, and
- Australian export performance in the year ended September 2021, by volume, value, average value, and variety.
The report is prepared by Wine Australia based on a wide range of data sources including Wine Australia, the IWSR, The Beverage Information Group, Statista, Wine Intelligence and the Global Trade Atlas.
See also USA Market Insights report (2020)