Join us to discover the Distinctive and Diverse Varieties of McLaren Vale. Three winemakers will bring the region to life and explore some of the lesser known but hugely important grape varieties that thrive in the region in a discussion hosted by Madeleine Stenwreth MW.
While the main varieties found in the region are Australian stalwarts such as Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, and Chardonnay, McLaren Vale’s temperate climate and proximity to the ocean makes it perfect for grape varieties more commonly found along the Mediterranean basin.
- Gemtree Marsanne Marsanne 2020
- Chalk Hill Vermentino 2021
- Hither & Yon Nero d'Avola 2020
- Kangarilla Road Primitivo 2018
- Coriole Sangiovese 2020
- Willunga 100 Tempranillo 2020
- Moderator - Madeleine Stenwreth MW
- Malcolm Leask | Hither & Yon
- Melissa Brown | Gemtree
- Skye Salter | Willunga 100