Far From Ordinary Roadshow was a tasting like never before. Traveling from the East Coast to the West Coast from 19 September to 3 October.
More than 300 attendees in each city immersed themselves in Australia’s dynamic winemaking scene – learning about the people, the places and the grape varieties that make Australian wine unique.
The Far From Ordinary Roadshow was supported by the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package, which aims to raise the profile of Australian wine, capture market opportunities and drive export and tourism growth.
Roadshow cities and dates
- New York City – 19 September 2019
- Chicago – 23 September 2019
- Miami – 25 September 2019
- Dallas – 27 September 2019
- Los Angeles – 1 October 2019
- San Francisco – 3 October 2019
Key programming elements included:
- Trade Tasting - Wine Australia’s Trade Tasting allows US wine importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, educators, media and influencers to try 500+ wines from 100 brands per city.
- Seminars - Educational seminars with topics revolving around Australian Wine Discovered modules.
- Made our way Theatre - Educational seminars with a regional topical focus presented by Wine Australia’s sponsorship partners held in a non-traditional setting.
- Australian Wine Discovered Lounge - lounge-style activation showcasing Australian Wine Discovered, Wine Australia's free education program, providing information, tools and resources to discover and share Australian wine.