Wine Australia will be supporting a new program with the LCBO in Ontario, Canada, from July – August 2021.
This program will place the participating 8-12 SKUS in prime middle nesting tables (large rectangular tables with complimenting smaller side tables or baskets) across 144 stores in Ontario. Wine Australia will focus this promotion around the theme of 'Sustainability' highlighting the diversity of wine styles, expressions, regions, and terroir within Australia and the dedication of Australian winemakers to sustainability on a local and global scale. This will highlight the breadth of choice and selections to the consumer, bringing freshness and excitement through thoughtful promotional messaging. Key messaging will reach consumers via the LCBO website and app through investment from Wine Australia core funding. The overarching in-store theme will highlight 'Summer BBQ'.
Cost and registration
- Stakeholders to submit their expression of interest by COB Friday, 18 December 2020
- Registration by 18 December via Smartsheet forms sent to importers on 1 December 2020 or via contact to email@example.com
- Confirmation will be emailed out by Wine Australia
- An invoice will be sent to agents or wineries (depending on what was specified on your registration form.)
- Cost: $9250 CAD per SKU (based on the maximum of 12 possible SKUs to be included). To be billed directly from Wine Australia.
Expressions of interest for this event will open the week 1 December 2020 and will close on Friday, 18 December 2020. The event was promoted to Australian wine businesses via direct email from the Canada team. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wineries must have representation in Ontario
- SKUs must be currently listed LCBO Wines or Vintages Essentials SKUs